Sunday, April 25, 2010

Talking It Out


I talked about the concepts of Food, Inc with my dad. When I asked him the questions, he gave me some interesting responses. When I asked him what struck him about the concepts, he told me that it gave him a feeling of helplessness, and it made him feel as though there are almost no sources of decent food out there (or food without GMO's and other unhealthy additives), and he can't single-handedly change the food system. He agreed with the concepts, and it convinced him that it had really compelling evidence that it was true. He says that he'll apply the concepts to the real world by reading labels, shopping at farmer's markets and shopping at health food stores and not patronizing fast food.

1 comment:

  1. I really like how your father can hear something so serious and try to change his ways for the better. I really like what your dad had to say.

    ReplyDelete